Privacy statement pursuant to the GDPR 679/2016 on the processing of personal data
(Transaltion of the original policy)
Personal data processing means any operation or set of operations, performed with or without the use of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, even if not recorded in a database, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, processing, selection, blocking, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction.
The personal data provided directly by the customer to the Data Controller Termotecnica Pericoli srl also through the pages of the website at the address (URL) www.pericoli.com for the use of services from time to time provided by the company will be processed in compliance the provisions of Legislative Decree 196/2003 concerning the protection of personal data ("Privacy Code") and following the entry into force of EU Regulation no. 679/2016 ("GDPR") in accordance with the provisions of art. 13 of the aforementioned European Regulation.
The company Termotecnica Pericoli srl informs the user of the following.
According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights and in compliance with the principle of minimization and limitation that is used only to a degree necessary with respect to the purposes for which they are treated; for the above:
- all reasonable steps must be taken to cancel or correct inaccurate data in relation to the purposes for which they are processed
- integrity and confidentiality must be guaranteed, ie the data will be processed in such a way as to guarantee the adequate security of personal data, including protection, through appropriate technical and organizational measures, unauthorized or unlawful processing and loss, destruction or accidental damage
- must comply with the provisions regarding the responsibility of the data controller
For the foregoing therefore we provide the following information.
The personal data of the user, freely communicated and acquired on the basis of the activity carried out by the owner, will be processed in a lawful and correct manner, for a correct management of the relationship for the following purposes
A. Without the express consent of the client (Article 24 letter a, b, c of the Privacy Code and article 6 letter b, c, f of the GDPR): - the data will be collected and used exclusively for purposes directly connected and instrumental activation and operation of the activities carried out by Termotecnica Pericoli srl, to fulfill all legal obligations, including accounting and tax.
B. Only subject to the specific and distinct consent of the customer and until the revocation of the same (Articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and Article 7 of the GDPR) collection of statistical data through the Facebook and Linkedin pixels, which allows measurement of the effectiveness of the advertising by understanding the actions that people perform on a website.
D. Only upon specific and distinct consent of the customer and until the revocation of the same (Articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and Article 7 of the GDPR) transfer of personal data to third parties for processing operations.
Failure to consent to the purposes referred to in paragraph B, C, and D will not affect in any way the possibility of the user to use the services of the company Termotecnica Pericoli srl.
The user can oppose the treatment referred to in art. B, C, and D at any time after having given their consent by sending an e-mail to the address email@example.com
2. Processing Method
The treatment will be carried out in the following ways: the Owner processes the Personal Data of the Users by adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using manual, computerized and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the owner, in some cases, they may have access to the data categories of employees involved in the business organization of the owner (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (as suppliers of third party technical services, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
In particular, the user's personal data may be disclosed to specific subjects, appointed by the Data Controller for the supply of services that are instrumental or necessary for the performance of the obligations connected to the company's business.
3. Legal basis of the processing
The legal basis of the processing is the consent of the user, the fulfillment of a contractual obligation and the provisions of the law.
All the data will be hold in the headquarter located in Albenga, Reg. Rapalline 44
The Data are processed for the time necessary to perform the service requested by the User, or required by the purposes described in this document. The user can always ask for the interruption of the treatment or the cancellation of the data.
6. Identity and contact details of the holder
The data controller is: Termotecnica Pericoli srl
7. Rights of the interested party
At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller.
The customer (hereinafter also "interested"), pursuant to the provisions of art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR, is entitled to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by email and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of the opposition of the interested party for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to the traditional ones and that in any case, the possibility remains for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition even partially. Therefore, the interested party may decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication;
- ask the Data Controllers for access to personal data (art 15 GDPR), correction (art 16 GDPR) or cancellation (Article 17 GDPR) of the same, limitation of treatment or to oppose their treatment (Article 18 GDPR );
- the external portability of your data processed in an automated form where applicable;
- to withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation;
- propose a complaint to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data;
To exercise the above rights, as well as to receive information on the subjects to whom the data are stored or to whom the data are communicated or to the persons who, as managers or agents, may become aware of your data, may contact Co-owners by sending a request to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org